We are hiring - become part of a great team!
At Swarmit, we support teams and companies in using modern IT tools in such a way that they offer the greatest possible benefit. We combine our many years of implementation experience with partnerships with the most innovative IT companies in the world: From the methodological basics to technical implementation and operation, everything from a single source.
Our most important technology partners: Atlassian Platinum Partner, Tricentis, UIPath, Dynatrace, New Relic, Miro.
To strengthen our team we are looking for an additional Atlassian Consultant.
What we offer:
- Appreciation and respect: a supportive, fresh and friendly team where you always feel welcome.
- Freedom of design: Together we set the goal, as an expert (x / f / m) you recommend us the best options and implement them.
- Take advantage of the development potential and open-mindedness culture of a young company developing in the field of digital services.
- We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our employees. Proof of this are our Kununu-This earned us the "Kununu Top Company 2022" seal.
- The close cooperation with our consultants enables direct feedback and creative exchange.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work in the home office and / or at work in the middle of Zurich.
- We support your training and further education.
- Work-life integration: Flexitime - 5 weeks of vacation - Team-building activities - Cake & Beer evenings
Our wishes to you:
- You are a true Atlassian fan with a passion for technology and experience in how to use these tools to their fullest potential
- You have a wealth of experience in project work and agile ways of working
- You are interested in topics like: Team Collaboration, Knowledge Management, DevOps and Service Management.
- You understand business processes and can design and implement workflows accordingly
- Quality awareness, reliability and a conscientious way of working are a matter of course for you
- You are a team player and have very good communication skills, both in German and English. French would be "magnifique"!
- You are willing to get certified on selected software products such as the Atlassian tool stack (of course we will cover the costs for this).
- At Swarmit, people are at the center of everything we do, both in all our customer interactions and in our team collaboration. That's why it's important to us that you, as a person, fit in with our team and that together we figure out where we see ourselves in the future and how we can positively influence each other and support each other in achieving these goals.
What you can expect:
- As part of our team, you will take customer requirements for the implementation and enhancement of selected software products, such as the Atlassian tool stack, and develop complete solution scenarios - from analysis to design to implementation. This includes among others:
- Customization of Confluence and Jira to customer needs
- Evaluation of plugins/apps as well as conception and development of new plugins/apps
- Configuration of Confluence, Jira, Jira Service Desk/Jira Service Management
- Carrying out plugin updates/apps
- Design of general improvements for Atlassian tools
- Combining technical expertise with process know-how
- Topic specializations such as infrastructure hosting, partnership maintenance or Atlassian app specializations are possible, desired and welcome
- You organize and conduct workshops and training sessions
- As a Swarmit Consultant, you also actively promote the topic within the community and get the chance to actively shape the expansion with us.
Who we are:
Moving teams forward, that is our motivation! As a Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and our parent companies, Infometis AG as Premier Consulting Boutique in Switzerland and Demicon GmbH as Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner in Germany, we are one of the largest Technical Consulting teams in Europe and one of the leading Atlassian full-service providers in the DACH region. With locations in Zurich, Lausanne, Stuttgart, Berlin and Hamburg, we support our customers throughout Europe in the digitalization of their project and business processes. This includes consulting, conception, training, support, configuration, managed hosting as well as custom software development and license sales.
We look forward to meeting you and telling you more about us and our mission. Together we will find out which challenges will bring you further and how you can support us on our great journey.
Swarmit - #bettertogether
We look forward to learning more about YOU!
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
- Michael Jordan -